Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Quality Assurance Engineer.
The primary responsibility of the Quality Assurance Engineer will be to systematically review the implementation of Quality Assurance processes related to the Rail Baltica megaproject, according to the standards and procedures as per the most up to date Railway practices, including the Rail Baltica Quality Assurance Plan to be adhered to by all involved stakeholders in the Rail Baltica project.
The Quality Assurance Processes are applicable along the whole lifecycle of the project, and the Quality Assurance Engineer shall monitor nominated activities and deliverables related with the Quality Assurance processes of Rail Baltica, from design up until commissioning phases, either for activities belonging to Rail Baltica scope (systems such as civil works, tracks, electrification (ENE) and control, command and signalling (CCS), stations, consolidated procurement, etc.) and by providers of products and services (Implementing Bodies, design consultants, constructors, manufacturers, etc).
What’s in it for you
• A job with purpose and impact
• Exceptional international project experience
• Innovation-driven work
• Professional and self-development
• Flexible work arrangement
• Benefits and Bonus programme
• Supportive network of professional colleagues
• Salary from 3600 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust you to
• Monitor and report Quality Assurance processes with internal and external stakeholders as planned with Quality Assurance Manager
• Ensure timely delivery of quality assurance reports, assuring the collection of all Quality evidence from all involved stakeholders
• Perform audits as per agreed audit schedules, provide audit reports and action plans
• Systematically review and report on contractors Quality Management compliance
To succeed, you should have
• Experience in maintaining quality management systems to ISO 9001:2015 standards
• Knowledge and experience with international standards (ISO, CENELEC, etc.) and EU railway directives/regulations (CSM (Common Safety Methods) RA, Interoperability, etc.)
• Soft skills - leadership, independence, adaptability, proactivity, strong goal-oriented culture, very good communication, teamwork, critical thinking, open-minded personality
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Desirable C1 level certificate
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA ASTRAL Executive Search using application form below by the deadline date 26.02.2024.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA ASTRAL Executive Search as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/